Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Recommended Reading

God has greatly blessed me by giving me family that seeks to please Him. My sister Madalyn homeschooled her son Eddie from kindergarden through high school. She was the influence in my life that caused me to teach my children at home. She has" passed "on great books to me,and I would like to pass great books onto you. Some of the books on this list were set in my lap by the Lord himself~smile~(Created To Be His Help Meet By Debi Pearl). Read and be blessed.

Gods Holy Word

The Holy Bible - King James Version

Marriage

Created To Be His Help Meet By Debi Pearl href="http://www.nogreaterjoy.org/">www.NoGreaterJoy.org

Child Training

To Train Up a Child by Michael and Debi Pearl

Hints On Child Training by Henry Clay Trumball

Shepharding a Childs Heart by Tedd Tripp

Homeschooling

The Heart of Homeschooling by

The Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola

Biographies/ Missionary

Jesus Freaks by dc Talk and The Voice of the Martyrs

Tortured For Christ by Pastor Richard Wurmbrand

Christian Living

Stepping Heavenward by Elisabeth Prentiss (novel)

In His Steps by (novel)

Sermon Excerps

Spurgeon Gold compiled by Ray Comfort

Devotional

My Joy and Strength


This list is not exsaustive, I will add to it as I am able.

No comments: